CureMD's Process Quality Engineers are responsible for overall process improvement of our engineering and service delivery organization. Ensuring our processes always adhere to the prescribed standard. Proactively identify breakdowns, propose and audit operational changes to help optimize delivery quality, team productivity, solution efficiency and cost savings.
- Analyze operational work flows within and across all departments to determine how our organization can work better together.
- Facilitate and conduct software process assessments, audits, reporting and escalations and training.
- Track, monitor, and report on the status of particular improvement efforts by running audits on team performance against expectations.
- Assist in problem solving and resolution efforts to minimize risk and issues.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of process definitions, in collaboration with managers and development teams.
- Conduct periodic audits to assess the effectiveness of the QMS and ISMS implementation and its adequacy: to ensure that corrective measures are taken in the event of any deviations.
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- 1-2 years experience as ISMS implementation, auditing and governance.