Are you interested in becoming an integral part of a deep-tech multidisciplinary team solving some of the biggest problems facing our healthcare with global health impact? If so, join us as a backend developer and work with a motivated team and be part of the development of a cutting-edge product across AI, IoT and healthcare.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated person with solid Full Stack development skills, strong familiarity with UI Frameworks, Cloud technologies, API design and coding, Databases, DevOps, Agile. Familiarity with testing and security procedures. And to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for advancement, and a great experience.
- Design, build, test and deploy scalable and resilient applications that run on private and public clouds
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and implement features based on agile methodology.
- Implement testing and quality control procedures based on standardized practice, and ensure quality auditing are satisfied.
- Contribute to the documentation of the developed system.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of software engineering principles and practices.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new techniques and tools as needed.
- Experience building modern cross platform applications.
- Experience with design patterns and object orientated design and programming.
- Experience with reactive frontend frameworks (preferably Microsoft Blazor).
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps and PowerBI.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as. Net Core, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio and Python.
- Knowledge of the Azure platform.
- Strong familiarity with Messaging and Broker technologies such as The Service-Bus, gRPC, and API design/ implementation skills.
- Strong Familiarity with SQL database.
- Experience in Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts/ environments/ tools, including creating/ following coding standards.