We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects along with taking the lead with supporting existing applications both Web based and mobile.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.You must have experiance of software deployment, systems function and non functional testing. We are looking for an all rounder with an indepth experience in systems development and support, AI, Machine learning, Big Data, Elastic search and experience of Mob Apps both Android and iOS development and deployment.
Senior Software Engineer Job Duties:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Develop High-quality software design and assocated architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lif cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing efficient bug free code
- Automate tasks where possible using appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Develop function specifications based on requirements
- Lead a team of junior developers/engineers
Skills & Qualifications: Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching