We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
• Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Communicating with clients about layout and design.
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.