A competitive and trustworthy Direct Sales Executive-DSE to help in build up its business activities. DSE responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. Ultimately, DSE will assist in meeting and surpassing business expectations and contribute to rapid and sustainable growth.
- Builds business by identifying and selling products to prospects.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure timely provision of knowledge of new promotions, products and services to the customers.
- Explores new house passes in his assigned area. Makes door-to-door sales presentations in order to sell Storm Fiber services to potential & existing customers in assigned territory.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Promotes a positive company image through customer care, trouble shooting and providing the remedial solutions to day to day problems faced by the customer.
- Ensures effective implementation of Storm Fiber SOPs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Intermediate or Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role (1-2 years)
- Sales Planning, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach. Fast learner and passion for sales
- Team player. Achieves own targets and helps teammates achieves their targets as well.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Sales Management Experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Independence with positive energy level
- Creativity with emphasize on Excellence