1. Administer and manage Software Defined Storage, Network and multiple Hypervisors.
2. Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
3. Test all changes to networks, hardware, software and hosted applications.
4. Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports.
5. Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
6. Manage Linux and Windows Server platforms with accompanying applications and databases.
7. Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
8. Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
9. Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
10. Ensure compliance with all the applicable policies, procedures and controls of Information Security Management System.
Cyber Internet Services Private Limited (CYBERNET) is a leading Internet and Data Communication Network Service Provider in Pakistan. Established in 1997, as a Lakson Group Company, CYBERNET focuses on providing specialized solutions for different enterprise verticals with end to end solutions inclu ...Read More