We at CyberCO2 are a team of enthusiasts who eat together, work together, and play together.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile App Developer to lead the design, development, and maintenance of Android and iOS apps.
At least 5 years of collective experience in Java and Kotlin on Android, Swift technologies, and Objective C on iOS and React Native is a plus.
Apps will involve external API integration, dynamic location-specific content, advanced alerts/notifications, and will be integrated closely with other services.
Perks of joining CyberCO2
- Work with U.S government-certified Company
- Handsome Salary Package
- Professional M.I.T training
- Career Counseling
- Performance-based rewards and bonuses
- FREE Lunch Daily
- Play all the PlayStation you wish (After Working Hours)
- FREE English Classes by Cambridge Certified Teacher
- 5 working days (Saturdays & Sundays Off)
- Huge Growth and Learning Opportunity
- Paid Overtime
- Health Insurance
- Exciting Events, Dinners and Trips
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Total Experience Of at least 5+ Years in the Software Industry.
- Technical guidance to the team in software design and development activities.
- He will be responsible to follow a hands-on development approach across the entire app lifecycle right from the concept stage until delivery and post-launch support
- Work as a lead iOS/Android Engineer to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Coordinate with front end developers to build compelling user interfaces (UI) and user experience (UX).
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Develop mobile applications using JAVA (Android), Kotlin (Android), Swift (Apple), and/or React Native/Flutter. Able to work across both frameworks to build mobile applications.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Develop solutions that integrate with multiple solutions and other 3rd party systems using APIs, native SDKs, web services, and other technologies.
- Work with product teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to mobile development.
- Work with web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Optimize performance for the apps. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Sound Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience on Version Control system (GIT).