We’re looking for a talented, driven web developer to join our team of likeminded creative professionals.
Do you enjoy building complex functionality into creative, unique website designs?Does programming give you a sense of accomplishment?Are you committed to consistently delivering results for clients?
The right candidate for this position will have phenomenal skills in web development, a love of code, and a commitment to being a team player. This position will work alongside other developers within the organization and must respect company programming and tracking practices, as well as work collaboratively with a core team of digital marketing professionals toward shared project goals.
The primary responsibility of the Web Developer will be to program, develop and maintain website and application functionality. While we work on various open source and proprietary CMS platforms, an interested candidate should have extensive experience in custom application development as well as WordPress installation, theme and plugin development. For all projects, the Web Developer will be expected to set and ensure proper project timelines.
This position will be called on to develop superior technical solutions—while keeping within usability guidelines and web standards—and provide creative insights and recommendations to drive business goals of Company 119 and our clients.
Any qualified candidate should have the following required skills and experience:
- HTML5, CSS 3, and XML
- Linux hosting environments including cPanel
- Fully responsive web design technologies
- Ability to implement designs into custom WordPress themes or custom applications
- Website optimization techniques for code and database queries
Preferably, any qualified candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- SSH and command line
- CSS pre-processors including Sass or Less
- Git or other source control platforms
- Payment gateways such as Stripe or PayPal
- Adobe Creative Suite
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- is detail oriented.
- is able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- is responsive to phone, email IM and face-to-face communications as needed during the business day.
- is willing to accept new challenges.
- is passionate about his or her work and willing to push creative limits.
- has the ability to hold to timelines, hourly targets and budget goals.
One or more years related experience