1. Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
2. Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
3. Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
4. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
5. Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
6. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
Follow ups and prompt reply to our existing and potential clients.