1. Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
2. Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
3. Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
4. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
5. Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
6. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
Follow ups and prompt reply to our existing and potential clients.
Cybersoft is a software applications company, headquartered in Houston, Texas. The Company was established in 1998 as an independent software development firm, supported by an offshore development and technology team, located in Lahore Pakistan. The Company has both national and international oper ...Read More