Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representative
Non-exclusive authorized sales Representative with the primary responsibility of servicing the business as an independent contractor.
1. Responsible for Sales of products, and can meet sales targets.
2. Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
3. Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department;
4. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
5. Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
6. Follow ups and prompt reply to our existing and potential clients.
· Direct/Indirect Marketing
· Market Research
· Reporting Research Results
· Understanding the Customer
· Team Player
· Proficient in MS Word/MS Excel/MS Power Point