He/She will be working as team member of Senior Manager Information Solutions for Sales, who actively assists and shares the load of work with the Sales & Marketing Team.
Providing support for Pre-sales/Sales Activities and sharing the work load in order to deliver the shared goals and meet the time lines for Sales targets participating in sales cycles and support regional business development strategy along with the sales team for maximum results
Major Tasks Involve:
- Drive the pre-sales phase by contacting key decision-makers in a variety of small- to medium-sized businesses, introducing company product/services offering through Telemarketing/Cold Calling and mass mailing and identifying new opportunities for the company’s solutions.
- Selling Software Products/Solutions in assigned vertical.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Assist and cooperate Seniors with qualifying individual deals, develop and present high-impact demonstrations of the company’s solutions and with the production of comprehensive responses to detailed and complex RFP / RFT queries
- Stay current with market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
- Other associated duties as required.