WordPress Developer (Part-Time)
This is a PART-TIME position and the initial contract is 10 hours per week (2 hours per day Monday to Friday these will be set between sometime between 1 PM and 9 PM PST).
We are looking for a motivated professional with a track record of designing and building high quality WordPress websites.
You must have 5+ years' experience, a demonstrable portfolio and experience of working in the DIVI theme.
You will be working with a Full-Service Marketing agency and will work on website projects from conception through to completion.
To be considered for this role, YOU MUST HAVE:
You will be responsible for:
· You must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills (mandatory)
· Knowledge and understanding of life and culture in the UK (not mandatory but will be an advantage).
· Experience of living and/or studying and/or working in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe or Australia (not mandatory but will be an advantage).
· Applications will ONLY be considered if a portfolio is provided.
· Suitable candidates will be invited for an initial interview over video call (20 minutes)
· Should you be successful at the initial interview stage, you will be invited for a formal interview also over video call (30 minutes) followed by a test (up to 2 hours).
This is a PART-TIME position and the the initial contract is 10 hours per week (as 2 hours per day Monday to Friday these will be set between sometime between 2PM and 9PM PST).