D3Squad is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive having a hands-on experience with Content Marketing, Google analytics, and social media marketing on platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Quora, Reddit, etc.Eligibility Criteria:
- The individual should be a smart marketer who knows the right content mix for varying social platforms.
- The candidate should know the right strategies to garner quality and targeted traffic to company’s website.
- Understanding of basic SEO techniques, monitoring of landing pages and hands-on experience of Google Analytics is a must.
- The individual should have strong attention to detail with experience digging through data for insights.
The candidate should be able to do the following:
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign's performance.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Manage art and copywriting professionals.
- Analyze key metrics that unit our website traffic and our service quotas.
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel.
- Communicate with our Managers and Directors of the company about marketing goals and results.