The Role of Our Agile Manager:
The role of our agile manager is to manage the overall project, designing and applying appropriate project management standards for incorporation and managing the production of the required deliverables planning and monitoring the project.
· Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans. Also, preparing and maintaining project stage and exception plans as required.
· Liaison with development management and related projects to assure that work neither overlooked nor duplicated, along with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project.
· Monitoring overall progress and use of resources. Initiating corrective action where necessary, applying change control and configuration management process.
· Reporting through agreed lines on project progress and maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact.
· Managing project administration. Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards, identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project.
· Conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed and preparing any follow-on action recommendations.