The Role of Finance Executive:
The Finance Executive is responsible for managing financial performance and operations running throughout the company. Entails regular coordination between all departments with a view to inculcate cost awareness and to provide insightful reports to identify potential cost saving and improvements.
· Assessing the wide business requirements pertaining to services as a ﬁnance business partner and helping to deploy resources in the most optimum and eﬃcient manner.
· Compilation and finalization of annual budget pertaining to services.
· Monitoring actual performance against budgeted targets and carrying out meaningful analysis for optimum resource utilization.
· Managing the accounts payable function and managing the policies.
· Ensure transactional approvals are in accordance with signature mandate as prescribed in SoP.
· To ensure correct recording on respective cost centers through the General Ledgers.
· Preparation of cost models and financial feasibilities of various proposals and projects.
· Creation of KPIs along with a scorecard to monitor and improve department performance on monthly basis.
· Regular reconciliation of IT reports with data and resolving any anomalies identified in coordination with IT.
· Establishing concept of Business Partnering by close coordination with business units.