The role of our project coordinator is to coordinate regarding development of programs and project plan (sometimes multiple plans) reviewing the plans regularly to ensure tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner and preparation of project status reports and presentations.
· Take an active part in the project issue/risk management process, by contributing to the identification and prioritization of existing and potential issues and risks. Use sound judgement to identify which issues and risks should be escalated, and prepare relevant reports/documentation.
· Check project compliance, and highlight issues to the Project Manager.
· Provide a skilled facilitation service to support the project teams in achieving expectations.
· Build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of people in addition to their own team, including project sponsors, senior managers, stakeholders/customers, other project team members and managers, external agencies and vendors.
· Collaborate with other staff, coach and mentor others, generally encourage the appropriate use of project management techniques.