An Agriculture farm based in Muridke, Sheikhupura District, is looking to hire a resource.
The person will be responsible for:
- Operations and management of (03) independent drip-irrigation systems.
- Developing comprehensive irrigation and fertigation schedules tailored to each crop.
- plant registration/documentation. Day-to-day crop management, implementation of agronomic practices, and
- Quality assurance and yield enhancement
- Maintenance of soil health
- Managing daily farm Activities
Candidates with a B.Sc (Hons) /M.Sc (Hons) Agriculture are encouraged to apply
Candidates having experience of working on a drip-irrigation system will be given preference.
Accommodation will be provided by company