Darbar Company is looking for an Accountant/Bookkeeper who can keep day to day financials in check. Key responsibilities are as follow:
- Create income/expense report a weekly basis.
- Monitor stock movement and correct any indescrepencies.
- Prepare tax returns (familiaritiy with FBR e-filling system is an asset)
- Prepare invoices, delivery notes, etc, through ERP software
- Monitor cash books, preparing deposit slips, etc.
Desirable Candidates will have the following skills:
- Ability to communicate financial terms easily to other colleagues
- Have great organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong command on computer operations, and be able to quickly adapt to ERPs
- Clearly understands general accounting practices
- Have strong personality, and be able to communicate company agendas to fellow colleagues
Darbar Company has been one of the leading stockists and solution provider for power transmission products for over 45 years. Our company has provided many local manufacturing industries across multiple sectors with the best power transmission components that have increased productivity and profitab ...Read More