Data Check Limited is Pakistan’s premier credit bureau organization founded in the private sector in
- We work with major financial institutions in the country, facilitating them with credit information
to screen and monitor borrowers
- The organization can generate credit reports on borrowers and maintain
analytical tools that further assist in monitoring their loan portfolios.
- Data Check inaugurated its services with negative-only data reporting services, but in 2007 we expanded
our services to incorporate positive services.
- In 2008, with assistance from the International Finance Corporation (IFC), we launched our Credit Scoring service, a powerful tool extensively used by our
customers in predicting customer default.
- In October 2013 our operations progressed with the launch of the micro-finance credit bureau, serving as
an information-sharing platform on borrowers at the national level.
- Preparing of vouchers
- Make journal entries of Payments, Receiving, Invoices etc… in Oracle based GL
- Proper maintenance of archived data and files
- Prepare cheques, bank transfers and pay orders etc
- Should have knowledge of WHT and Sales tax Deductions and Payments as per ordinance
- Should have known how about PF fund management
- Account reconciliations
- Assist for accounts internal and external audits
- Follow up visits to FBR and SRB for quick solution for pending matters
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Commerce Graduate
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and other accounting software
- Good Typing speed
- Good IQ skill is a must
- Should be able take initiatives