We are currently experiencing fast growth and are in the process of expanding our current work force and are looking for highly motivated individuals to fill out the Business Analyst position at our Software firm. This position is responsible for analyzing system requirements and documenting it as per industry standards and look after the development and QA process to validate if the requirements have been fully accomplished. Apart from this, one should be able to provide technical support to clients.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve internal and external customers web issues on a timely basis.
· Provides technical support and instruction to staff and client; respond to client/staff and participant user questions and problems as necessary.
· Monitor and review tickets, provide coordination and documentation of issues
· Help design solution within the product and technology frame works, based on the client’s requirements.
· Verify and understand requirements and coordinate with clients Online for appropriate input.
· Review, develop and execute project plans to address user requirements.
· Provide information to the Software Development team about the project and answer their questions to ensure implementation per the specifications.
· Provide information to the Quality Assurance team about the project and answer their questions to ensure implementation per the specifications.
· Review the end product to ensure that all of the requirements have been fulfilled.
· Keeping all promises within deadlines agreed.
· BS in (IT) / (Computer Science) / (Software Engineering) Degree from a reputable University.
· Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
· Must have hands-on experience of SQL Server.
· Strong working knowledge of SQL, VB.NET, ASP.NET and other web technologies
· Must have a good understanding of Basic / Financial Accounting.
· Understanding of Web Services and Web Technologies and Programming is a plus.
· Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems.
· Perform impact analysis for changing business requirements.
· Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks/ projects.
· Good command on Microsoft Word, Excel.
· Knowledge of ERP or Foreign exchange Trading Applications will be a plus point.
Datasoft is an international software engineering firm delivering next generation enterprise software solutions to the financial services and banking sector. After applying over 10 years of ERP systems knowledge, we have now released our ERP to several other sectors such as the trade and import/e ...
Datasoft is an international software engineering firm delivering next generation enterprise software solutions to the financial services and banking sector. After applying over 10 years of ERP systems knowledge, we have now released our ERP to several other sectors such as the trade and import/e ...Read More