Pharmacist/Chemist required for filling the position of Product Development Manager for newly established Neutraceutical division of M/S Davis Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Islamabad.
- Responsible for design, development, formulating and execution of new products in assigned categories for core and private label lines to include:
- Communicating with factory for the product specifications of proposed new product.
- Monitoring, tracking and organizing of all approved proposed new product samples and collect costs.
- Approve all Pre-production samples.
- Accurately complete item set up requirements and all related documents; communicate to procurement, quality department, marketing and sales.
- Development and documentation of all products for assigned product categories meeting/exceeding margin and sales plans.
- Development of Marketing Coordinators if assigned.
- Work to ensure product specifications are accurate and up-to-date then communicate to procurement, quality department, marketing and sales of changes.
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications strategic direction for product catalogs, new products, sell sheets, and launch programs on assigned categories.
- Understand competitive marketplace for assigned categories and document competitive cross references.
- Take on additional responsibilities as assigned from the management. This position will report to the Chief Executive.
Required experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor/Master's Degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in product management or production of herbal medicines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have a sense of urgency and be deadline-oriented
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail /organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Strong MS Office proficiency is a must.