This position will be responsible for supporting Terminals forecasting and budgeting processes by consolidating, analyzing, and tracking weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L forecasts, business and mitigation plans, and the annual budget.
- Reviews business scenarios and develop financial models that correctly predict possible future scenarios.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring through breakdown analysis of revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Work with the Finance team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
- Carries out financial analysis at multiple complexity levels including budgeting, cost analysis, and financial and expense performance comparisons. Identifies and communicates internal control issues for assigned area(s).
- Analyzes data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding, according to the mini budget, provided by the production department.
- Ensures compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning.
- Provides creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.