We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience, preferably in client-side project development. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team. A dream job for anyone looking to have a career in a stable company.
We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable with challenges, and is eager to contribute to the technical decisions around our projects. We'll put you in a position to succeed and grow your skills – and you'll get plenty of opportunities to build interesting functionality and learn new things along the way.
- Manages multiple client projects with timely deadlines.
- Communicates frequently with the client and management; detailing progress on the development effort.
- Research and development of plug-ins and add-on products.
- 3-4 plus years of web development experience including WordPress and PHP development.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Experience working on PHP frameworks like Codeigniter Laravel and Content Management Systems (CMSs) including Magento, Joomla, OpenCart etc.
- Experience building applications backed by RESTful JSON APIs.
- Strong CSS capabilities with attention to design details.
- Follows coding best practices (unit testing, documentation, Git source control, etc.)
- Aware of SEO standards to keep in mind while developing a website.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and QA skills required