Accountant is responsible for book keeping and managing, analyzing and recording transactions and accounts data, preparing reports and conducting overall accounts operations.
Primary duties for the role of accountant include:
• Prepares, records, manages and analyzes ledgers.
• Documents all type of financial actions, financial transactions and prepares financial reports.
• Manages petty cash, receipts and vouchers.
• Reports and recommends financial actions whenever required in strictly timely manner.
• Ensures financial security and transparency by applying internal controls.
• Manages payroll, opens and maintains employees’ accounts, keeping active consideration of related policies and taking input from the related manager.
• Keeps a regular backup of financial data and ensures confidentiality and security of all types of financial data.
• Summarizes, prepares and presents cash flow statements, balance sheets and profit & loss statements.
• Prepares documents for payables/receivables, verifies financial documents, accounts, debit and credit cards.
• Manages and handles tax payment/deduction and all related issues as per the requirements of taxation laws.
• Reconciles and reports financial discrepancies, reviews, analyzes and cross checks financial data and ensures accuracy of information.
• Makes use of best and up-to-dated practices of accounting practices, complying by company policies, rules and regulations and state law.
• Conducts internal audits on periodic basis.
• Suggests improvements in financial policies, cost reduction and overall increase in financial performance.
ACCA , CIMA, BBA / MBA in Finance & Accounts
· QuickBooks / Peachtree
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Team player attitude
· Highly responsible attitude
· Salary increment as per policy
· Career growth opportunities
· Personnel development plans
· In-house and premium training opportunities
· Prayer’s break
· Friendly work environment
· Conducive for career development
pDeaxis Technologies was established with a vision to work along organizations seeking solutions f