As a mechanical engineer you will be responsible for equipment drawing, project progress follow-up, and participate in on-site construction, assembly group formation and other aspects of the work
Duty1: Make equipment drawing：
- Design and make equipment drawing.
- Correct the errors and improve the existing drawings.
- Provide drawing consultations for production and processing equipment.
Duty2: Follow up the project progress：
- Participate in project implementation.
- Report project progress and schedule to the immediate leader in time.
- Participate in site construction or supervision when necessary.
Duty3: Participate in site construction：
- Participate in field maintenance work at branch plant.
- Learn and be familiar with maintenance work.
- Analyze the equipment principle and process
Duty4: Assembly group work：
- Participate in setting up equipment team.