We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Hybrid Mobile App developer with Core PHP expertise, technically skilled to develop and maintain a Marketplace System.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills/expertise:
• Deep understanding of the Ionic and Angular frameworks, design principles and mobile interface guidelines.
• Solid understanding of push notification configuration and implementation on both app and server-side for iOS and Android platforms
• Knowledge of hybrid containers such as PhoneGap/Cordova for one or more mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.)
• Experience in consuming and creating REST services
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
• Working knowledge and experience with agile methodologies
• Experienced in using Maps and location-based services.
• Experienced in Mobile Native UI, Networking, Persistency, Multithreading, Performance, Push Notifications, Concurrency, Offline Storage and Security.
• Proven experience with successfully launched Hybrid applications.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including
3.source control management
• Experience and knowledge in Following is a plus:
1.Experience in a backend engineer role with Server-Side Development is a plus.
2.PHP 7 Core.
5.Understanding SQL and PostgreSQL
6.PHPUnit Testing, E2E Testing.
• Flexibility, energy, and ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Candidate is expected to perform engineering functional leadership for all phases of mobile app development projects assigned too.
Please note that this opening is for our Hyderabad office.