A new boutique dental practice is looking for a experienced office manager. You must have previous experience working in a dental clinic in this role. You will be working along side DDS graduate dentists from USA.
Please note: This is not a dentist position - it is for a dental office manager.
Requirements / responsibilities:
Overseeing all aspects of the dental clinic including patient booking, material supply, staff scheduling, patient scheduling, as well as using digital dental software for office management. You will work directly with the clinic owner on management of practice. We will offer on the job training but you should be familiar and have experience with the following:
Duties will include:
· Create, establish and manage internal office protocols and procedures to ensure office efficiency
· Hire and train new office staff to respond to patients’ needs and manage billing systems
· Greet and serve all patients as they arrive (or direct other staff to do same)
· Maintain the dental clinic’s budget, general ledger and accounting systems
· Motivate office personnel to serve patients
· Oversee the processing of insurance and secondary insurance claims
· Assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance
· Provide the Dentist with administrative and practical support when asked
3-5+ years’ dental management experience required
Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
Excellent customer service and leadership skills
Ability to multi-task efficiently
Excellent computer and typing skills
Some accounting experience a plus
What we offer:
The chance to work in a state of the art dental setup in one of the most prestegious locations in Lahore along side foreign trained (US/UK) dental team. We are located inside of one of the busiest and respected hospitals in Pakistan.
Competitive base salary with benefits.