Deputy Manager Electrical & Automation required for an upcoming Steel plant in Interior Sindh.
- Must have clear concept of all type of electronic /electrical maintenance
- Must have hands on experience of PLC programing and troubleshooting & DC/AC drives (Simoreg DC master 6RA70, AC drive Micro master 440)
- Can Design various Industrial Electrical Control Systems DCS, SCADA
- Must have good Knowledge of Electronic Components ,Electrical equipment
- Daily and weekly operations coordination of the electronic /electrical Maintenance Department
- Must have ability to work closely with the Maintenance Supervisors to ensure daily and weekly tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner
- Must have ability to prepare all procurement specific documents and document all technical procedures as well as bill of materials.
- Provide support to all material requirements and review & analyze all designs to improve performance of the plant/equipment’s
- Can analyze all equipment designs and recommend improvement along with implementation
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals.
- Effective communication skills to influence all cross functional teams and to create change
- Proactive approach to work as a team member with all other departments with strong time management and record keeping skills
- Ability to develop work schedules and coordinate projects/assignments to meet deadlines
- Effective communication and management skills to influence all levels of personnel.
- Proactive approach to work as a team member with strong time management and record keeping skills.
- Knowledge of MS word/PowerPoint, TPM, ISO9000 & ISO14000.
- Understanding and hands on experience of SAP will be a plus
- Basic Understanding and practices of HSE