This is a strategic position, which requires managing dynamic and high performing team to ensure timely target realization, establishing and implementing internal controls and assuring quality of overall operations within the assigned region, while handling a very exciting portfolio and activities.
Kashf Foundation strongly believes in Diversity & Inclusion and would like to induct a local Pukhtoon candidate from KPK province in order to promote the initiative of diversity and inclusion.
The job profile requires:
· MBA/M.Com/ MSc Economic or equivalent from a reputable university
· 7-10 Years managerial experience of portfolio management (preferably in development sector)
· Ability to manage and lead larger teams through Exceptional leadership and team management skills
· Proven track record of target achievement and portfolio monitoring
· Having excellent analytical, financial and marketing skills
· Strong cultural background with high personal and professional integrity
· Excellent communication, report writing and negotiation skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks with challenging timeline
· Willingness for placement anywhere in Punjab or KPK
Compensation & Benefits:
· Market Competitive Salary and Other Benefits
· Permanent position along with Long weekend and Exceptional Learning/Growth Opportunities