1. To Supervise and update the daily, weekly, monthly, 500 hours and 1,000 hours performance charts, consumption charts and maintenance charts of machinery and its equipment on site.
2. Maintain separate file & maintenance record of each machine and update it accordingly
3. Briefing the line manager about the complete and updated information about performance and condition of machinery and its equipment.
5. To train your subordinates how regarding effective and efficient use of the site machinery.
6. To train the operators about maintenance, safety, greasing of equipment and optimal operations of machinery.
7. To train the mechanics about maintenance, greasing of equipment and optimal use of the machinery as per its manuals.
8. To search the updated manuals of machinery and you are required to familiar with them.
9. Implementation and maintenance of the log book of each machine.
10. Maintaining the daily progress report of your subordinates, ensuring that every subordinate is working as per defined JD.
11. Update and record the weekly maintenance and progress report of machinery.
14. Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
15. Working in coordination with the marketing and accounts department for the sale and rent of machinery.
16. Coordinate with project team regarding the requirement of equipment and machinery at site.
Design and Engineering Systems (DES) is a leading construction, engineering and infrastructure Development Company in Pakistan dealing with the construction, renovation and fabrication of strongly paved roads, high rise and intricate bridges and flyovers, heavy capacity dams and artistically designe ...Read More