1. Scheduling of the Project on Daily, weekly, fortnightly basis.
2. Preparation of weekly/monthly work schedules for site engineers with the coordination of project Manager
3. To prepare the site execution report with the coordination of Site Engineer and Q.S Section.
4. To quote reference as per contract agreement.
5. To receive the Drawings from Design Department, read the drawings and collect the data using drawing details.
6. Advance Planning for Quality Production, Co-ordination with other departments in this regard.
7. Preparation of Daily Progress Report at project and highlight the discrepancies.
8. To Check Daily Progress Report and inform reporting in-charge regarding progress.
9. Timely correspondence with consultant and Client.
10. Material Updates, making Bill of Materials, cutting plans, Schedule work allotments and utilize machine and man power details.
11. Will put up recommendations to improve the progress of Site.
12. To ensure Engineering works are carried out in accordance with specifications
13. Will resolve the issues if any between the client and consultant at site.
14. Weekly progress report forwarding to reporting authority.
15. Physically monitoring the Site in according to Plan.
16. Planning Engineer will ask the PM’s to provide weekly Project / Site Execution Plan.
17. Implementation of the Execution Plan, thereby ensuring the smooth running of activities. Cannot leave the site if any activity is to be continued even after office hours, especially where your presence is required.
18. Implementation of site monitoring report.