DevCrew I/O is looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join our growing team. Min 2 years of experience in developing native iOS applications using Swift programming language is a must.
The ideal candidate must have;
- Minimum 2+ years of experience building native iOS apps
- Proficient with Cocoa Touch, Objective-C and Swift.
- Hands on experience with Core Data, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles, Auto Layout and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of object-oriented design methodologies.
- Basic Software Testing knowledge (Q&A)
- Database skills and understanding the basics of it, creation, structure, usage and queries
- Must be able to maintain the quality standards of the projects or products.
Bi-annual salary reviews.