DevDimensions a US-Based company looking for a Laravel Developer to join our team to develop specificated CRM's, CMS, Web Apps and help other team members to learn new things and grow.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable writing core PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. The candidate should be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole software design life cycle. If you are up for this challenge, We are ready to grab you.
• Write clean, well-designed code
• Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Must have worked in web Services, E-commerce, and Apis (Rest API)
• with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Able to Understand and Solve Problem Regarding the Web.
• Analyzing requirements
• Understanding of code versioning tool and can produce high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
• have good communication skills.
• fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• be a fast learner and adapt to new techniques easily
• Awareness and ability to work under pressure.
Experience Required: Min 6 months to 2 years
Total Positions: 2