This is not a job, it’s an opportunity. An awesome role exists for experienced, talented and ambitious PHP/WordPress web developers based at Lahore. You will work in an inspiring technical environment on the latest microservices solutions deployed by some of the world's largest organizations. We work together to do the absolute best job for our clients – in your case, that’s assist build market leading software that people love using and recommend to all. You will be involved in the development of all key technology components on all existing and future company projects.
What does the position entail?
- Add improvements, maintain and correct issues to a large application that is central to our business infrastructure.
- Follow coding standards (preferably PSR Best Practices)
- Build appropriate unit tests, and other tooling to assist with QA, deployment and production support.
- Contribute to high availability software throughout entire life cycle for development from requirement gathering, design, development and maintenance phase
- Provide optimized web application solutions
- Integrate web services with third party clients
- 4 years BS degree in computer science / information technology
- Top notch programmer who can design algorithms based on renowned best patterns & practices.
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Understand WordPress architecture to fully customize its modules, plugins and themes.
Essential skills include:
- 0 to 8 years of professional web development experience using PHP technology stack.
- Strong experience in developing server side scripting with PHP and WordPress
- Software design, testing, integration, and configuration.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- OAuth 2.0 and OpenId Connect based SSO provider Integration with Wordpress, PHP, Javascipt and Laravael clients
- Laravel web/api development using OO design
Non-essential but useful experience includes:
- Gang of Four design patterns
- Continues integration and GIT branches
- JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Deploying and managing web apps using Amazon cloud servers
- A self-directed team player that thrives in a continually challenging environment
- Passionate about using open source tools and frameworks - a follower of PHP standard recommendations
- Experienced with performance optimization for software applications
- Collaborative, analytical and flexible
To become one of the key members of amazing team, and rapidly growing company, simply apply.
Fresh candidates are highly encourged to apply.