Fliclicks (sister company of Devsinc) looking for a passionate Associate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Associate Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Learning full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Comfortable at the Linux command line.
- Strong Knowledge of basic concepts i.e. OOP, Data structures, Algorithms & database.
- Familiarity with related technologies (MySQL, MongoDB, web apps, and etc.).
- Ability to work with others in a team.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Highly-motivated self-starter data explorer
- Fresh graduate
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases & SQL
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferably CGPA above 3.00