Become part of a Top of the Line Transport Service Company in UK. With great Salary Package and benefits.
DG Cars has been trading for over 40 years and is one of the longest established companies in the East Midlands. Run as a family business we have grown from an initial 12 cars to over 750 vehicles priding ourselves on customer care and reliability.
• Manage staff performance and KPI’s
• Manage staff issues
• Manage breaks of staff
• Analyse lost calls and how we can reduce this
• Staff rota planning
• Proficient in disciplinary process, procedure and note taking
• Manage staff performance in a positive and motivational manner (no negativity)
Manager must have experience
• Exceptional communication skills in written and oral English.
• 5 years of outsourced call centres management experience (English speaking only).
• Managing a remote team
• Managing a team of over 20 staff members
• University degree or equivalent in English or Master’s Degree.
• Working with HRM systems
• Working with ticketing system managing customer complaints (zen desk/jira)
• Worked with planner, teams and general Office 365 application