· Fluency in English with a Neutral or Foreign Accent.
· Satisfactory Telephonic Skills.
· Sharp listening skills.
· Ability to handle pressure
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Characteristics:
· Customer handling and Objection handling skills training included.
· Complete Geographical and Product knowledge training included.
· On-Job Training and Support provided by our Executive Trainers.
. Soft, polite and good understanding of customer services.
· Monthly and Weekly Commissions.
· Rapid Promotions.
· Excellent Working Environment.
. Problem analysis and problem solving
. Planning and organizing
. Customer service orientation
. Spark to learn and make a career in the relevant field.
- Evening (6:00 Pm to 10:00 Pm)
- Night ( 10:00 Pm to 06:00 am )