A Canadian Real Estate Busines firm is looking for a dynamic Graphic Designer having expertise in designing and posting content on online platforms including social media. You must be highly motivated, creative and possess solid knowledge of marketing as well as designing. You must be willing to take creative direction and provide unique solutions. You must be able to manage deadlines and work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities to be performed:
- Designing content for social media pages
- Designing Print Material
- Designing Websites Banners
- Creating logosCreating Infographics
- Creates visual concepts
- Creating posts and managing our social media platforms
- Responding to the online inquires of potential clients on social media.
- Intermediate to advance skills with social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube for business purposes)
- Experience in creating and editing digital images for use on websites and social media platforms
- Recording videos testimonials of our clients and posting them online
- Work closely with the admission and counselling team to design relevant material aligned to corporate marketing goals
- Compile a weekly and monthly report of social media
- Monitor social media feeds and find opportunities to grow audiences
- Having command on designing tools like (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw)
- Having command of managing social media platforms.
- Minimum 1 year experience is must and those having experience less than 1 year shall not apply.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.