We are looking for a talented Senior Android developers to take ownership of the development of the mobile app and work closely with the design team to build an amazing mobile app. Expect to move fast to take lead in all the things in Android mobile development. We are a Technology company and you need to have in-depth knowledge of mobile application development & best practices in the Android platform. Knowledge of iOS and react native will be a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in building a native Android app
- Hands on experience interfacing to back-end APIs (Firebase, other APIs)
- In-depth knowledge of Restful API, different logging framework, and offline storage
- Experience working in a team environment
- Solid experience in SQLite, Realm, ROOM
- Maintain code and write unit-test for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Good knowledge of different Android versions and it's feature and different library
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Should be innovative to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience with multi-threading programming and developing highly secured app
- Can work with minimum supervision and lead team of developers
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good knowledge of MVP Architectural pattern
- Have worked on SSL
- Knowledge of image processing libraries like glide/picasso
Since 2010 Digital Graphiks have been providing complete solutions for anyone wanting a successful online presence. Originally a small group of like minded people, we’ve now grown to a team of around 30 outstanding staff, all with the same passion and commitment to produce excellent websites for all ...Read More