A multinational company, professional manufacturer, seller and marketer of hair care produtcs in 80+ countries world wide is looking for to hire a Digital Sales Executive to handle company products sales on eCommerce platforms. The Digital Sales Executive is responsible for developing new digital business, creating innovative digital media sales plans for our Online Event Portfolio to help businesses create sales and marketing platforms.
· Managing& monitoring digital sales of company products on Ecommerce sites (such as Amazon, eBay).
· Develop custom digital media programs, and create effective and persuasive proposals.
· Deliver excellent client service through onsite client management.
· Oversee the full sales cycle of online events, managing baseline business metrics and growth targets.
· Research intensively to understand the relevant issues for your target audience communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives.
· Understand the business objectives of clients to determine how sponsoring our online conferences can help them achieve their goals.
· Brainstorm and share sales techniques with fellow professionals in team oriented training sessions.
· Digital Business development. Sending proposals to websites and mobile applications.
· Prospect digital advertisers and aggressively pursue and close new business.
· Essential Skills / Competencies:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant work experience.
· Hands on experience on selling on Amazon and eBay will be a plus.
In-depth industry knowledge of Digital Sales, and a Proven Track Record in the digital space.
· Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
· Ability to multi-task and handle a diverse workload.
Ability to work and succeed as part of a team.
· Ability to work with patience and courtesy in customer relations.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Willing to work in evening shift.