DWP Group is seeking an individual for a position of Manager Budgeting, Planning and Product Costing for one of its Business Divisions. The ideal candidate for this position must have Strong Budgeting & costing, financial planning, rich analytical, communication and organizational skills. The suitable candidate will be working closely with Factory Management while regularly reporting to C level management at Group HO level.
- Develop policies, procedures and MIS for financial budgeting, standard costing and cost control function to ensure efficient operational excellence.
- Develop and implement internal controls and processes to ensure real time data accumulation, analysis and reporting.
- Coordinating with operations, procurement, engineering and production functions for preparation of departmental budgets ensuring correctness, completeness and conformance of data with established policies and organizational objectives.
- Prepare annual master budget and undertake periodic reviews of actual performance of business operations identifying Key Budget Performance Indicators.
- Review Product specifications, BOQs and BOMs to prepare an accurate and comprehensive product costing system and cost control measures.
- Responsible for collection data including but not limited to Materials, Labor and Overhead to workout internal manufacturing costs for various cost centers, products, services and cost rates.
- Conducting budgets vs. standard vs. actual cost analysis on all segments of business operation and reporting of results.
- Recommending corrective actions for any under- or over-run in budgeted costs, standard costs (material, machines hours, labor and overheads) and coordinating progress with concerned departments.
- Preparing and reporting costs trends & forecasting analysis for procurement, production and projects.
- Developing and maintain optimum stock levels of raw material, supplies and finished goods. Defining Reorder levels and Economic Order Quantities for Raw Material Items.
- Ensuring and coordinating with Internal Audit teams for periodic physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Work with the materials review committee to identify and dispose of obsolete inventory items, production waste and scrap as per company policies.
- Preparing monthly reports including cost of production and reviews of cost performances of all heads of accounts including raw material items for the period for departmental review.
- Rendering financial advice to the operational management to maintain efficiency while ensuring smooth business operation.
- Assisting HO in financial projections, forecasting and planning, taking into consideration the projects undertaken by the business division.
- To perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Should be a CA/CMA/ACCA with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in the industry.
- Must have strong interpersonal & communication skills with ability to work with multi-department teams.
- Computer proficiency and MIS development skills is a must.
- Will be required to travel across Pakistan to various business locations.
- Market competitive compensation will be offered.