Technical Business Analyst Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Technical Business Analyst. In this role, your duties will include developing software programs to improve our business operations. You may also be required to provide training. To ensure success as a Technical Business Analyst, you should demonstrate experience and creativity in system development and application design. Outstanding Technical Business Analysts combine their IT expertise with in-depth business knowledge.
Technical Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Work to drive ultimate utilization, faster adoption, and higher proficiency on change impacted on personnel in the organization in order for business results to be achieved Assist in business Change Management activities
- Understanding, analyzing FSDs and creating user stories, clear dev team queries
- Facilitating in maintaining the backlog Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings, compiling technical documentation for the dev team.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports for business and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.