We are seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to join our Production team.
This role is specifically responsible for conceptualizing and creating high quality graphics for assigned projects as well as editing videos that align with the DTS brand.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Develop and execute creative for any or all areas of video • Edit videos from start to finish with limited producer supervision
• Responsible for color correcting and audio mixing
• Collaborate with creative leadership to ensure a full understanding of the creative objectives and needs of assigned projects, ensuring they are executed accurately and within required deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Proven working experience in social media or related field
• 3-4 years’ relevant work experience in motion design, preferably in a digital media environment
• Proficient of graphic design software packages (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Software)
• 2-3 years video editing experience (Adobe Premiere Pro)
• Proficient in color correction and audio mixing • Deep understanding of current and emerging social networks, especially Instagram and YouTube
• Knowledge and passion for fashion, food, sports, entertainment, popular culture
• Ability to execute projects quickly under tight deadlines; comfortable working in a newsroom environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required; must work effectively as part of a team