Roles & Responsibilities:
- Learn the Dignosco Product Suite and build a pipeline to achieve monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets
- Have a clear understanding of need blind, standard and priority service offered by company and client expectations
- Responsible to only communicate relevant pricing for product streams to prospective clients
- Learn about admissions since inception including those to top colleges across US, UK, Canada, Asia Pacific for all products including aid and scholarship numbers
- Responsible to complete file for new client with all documentation at sign up before it is passed on to counseling team
- After sign up set up first meeting with client to complete existing activity list followed by testing plans
- Ensure that all meetings with clients are documented in detail in individual client file.
- Provide feedback updates to client parents/guardians in case the client does not respond as per company requirements
- Responsible to create all application accounts for students such as Common app, UCAS, UIUC etc. plus all relevant accounts for graduate school/MBA clients
- Assist clients in signing up for standardized tests such as SAT, GMAT/GRE, ACT, IELTS etc.
- Responsible to submit application with the client once application essays and all relevant reviews are completed by counseling
- Review and analyze reports, post meeting calendars, and create meetings to build awareness
- Conduct detailed client mapping and analyze market trends to grow Dignosco penetration
· Coordinate with finance to ensure any client receivables are cleared on time specified during initial email. Any delays will lead to suspension of client services
- Coordinate with marketing and provide calendar on activities, events, and competitions happening in schools/universities assigned to ARMs/RMs.
- Identify new segments and market intelligence to grow presence of Dignosco on all product streams
- Conduct research for segments across undergraduate, graduate and MBA education at the top universities across the world
- Responsible to ensure that company processes related to counseling, engagement policies are understood in detail to manage client expectations
- Develop and grow relationships with schools, universities and other institutions in the relevant region
- Articulate, Energetic, Team player, Social, and Responsible
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and multi task
- Prior sales experience
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point