DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Supervises all school personnel, directly and/or indirectly
· To serve as the chief administrator of a school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
· Ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and organizational structure of the school system.
· Provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
· Ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed, and involves the faculty and others in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program. Provides opportunities for staff participation in the school program.
· Evaluates student progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up-to-date student data. The principal supervises and appraises the performance of the school staff.
· Orients and assists new staff and new students and provides opportunities for their input in the school program.
· Encourages the use of community resources, cooperates with the community in the use of school facilities, interprets the school program for the community, and maintains communication with community members.
· Supplies and Equipment: manages, directs, and maintains records on the materials, supplies and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine. The principal involves the staff in determining priorities for instructional purposes.
· Services: organizes, oversee, and provides support to the various services, supplies, material, and equipment provided to carry out the school program. The principal makes use of community resources.
· Leadership Skills
· Managing People
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Motivational Skills
· Strong Decision Making
· 3 to 5 Years of Relevant Experience
accomudation and food will be provided by school.