Job Descriptions & Responsibilities
• Design and build applications for the Android platform using Android Studio IDE.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience in Android graphics, animation, and UI designing (Constraint layout and Motion Layout Preferable).
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Collaborate with development teams to define, design, add or update existing features.
• Work with outside data sources and API's Unit-test code including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required Skills and experience:
• Must have 1-2 years of experience as an Android Developer.
• Ability to develop code for Android Application using Java/Kotlin
• Experience in consuming JSON/REST-based web services
• An excellent understanding of software design and design patterns, good debugging skills, and a solid work ethic are essential requirements.
• Ability to manage & use Asana.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• knowledge of Dependency Injection, Maps, Room Database, MVP, MVVM, Databinding, Live Data, and Utility apps
ppA website is often a customer’s first impression of your company so why not let us build the first impression your company deserves? Discoveritech Provide Complete IT Solution All websites are: - Responsive (They look great on all mobile & tablet devices) - SEO Friendly (They will have no problem ...Read More