ResponsibilitiesProduct Marketing Manager / Also Sales promotion officer,
Sales Promotion is the normal entry-level position for new graduates. Tasks usually include:* Researching clients and markets;
* Make Daily visit plans and get them approved from immediate supervisor
* Developing ideas for promotional marketing campaigns* Attending meetings and sharing ideas at brainstorming sessions, reporting back details of discussions
* Manages, develops, and implements sales promotion policies, programs and initiatives to maximize the profits of the organization's sales. Researches, evaluates and recommends enhancements to the market positioning of the organization's products or services
* Maintaining information on projects and clients
* Assisting in the preparation of presentations to clients
* Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks.
What to expect
- While the work of a sales promotion officer is largely field based, it may involve visits to clients, doorStep and Schools.colleges and University,
- Self-employment is commonly possible after several years' experience.
- Opportunities are available Only in Multan City,
- Dress code depends on the agency, but is frequently informal or smart-casual in the office. Smart business dress may be required when meeting clients or attending events.