We are looking for an E-Commerce supervisor who can perform the below duties;
- Supervise delivery staff to ensure the safe and efficient operation of all on going tasks.
- Partnership with new vendors to grow the range of products
- Manage the entire operations from shipment receipts to order management, picking, and Inventory management to order fulfillment.
- To ensure the orders received are dispatched accurately and within specified timelines.
- Manage stock Receiving, Putaway, Picking, Packing & Dispatch operations
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate at all
- Achieve operational efficiency by proper resource allocation and maintenance and up-gradation of resources from time to time.
- Ability to create daily operational reports, as required by the reporting manager.
- Train associates on all functions and duties of the Order Selector and Customer Attendant roles
- Achieve/exceed weekly, period, annual sales, wage budgets, and other targeted goals including customer satisfaction leading to repeat sales
Location: Wapda Town, Lahore
- Must have experience as ecommerce supervisor
- Ownership in your work and team
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and prioritize with little guidance
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company