1. Maintains a regular presence on the production floor.
2. Responsible for developing daily production schedule.
3. Responsible to make ready Job Plan to start production accordingly.
4. Supervise and assist employees whilst directing tasks.
5. Assist in maintaining and promoting a high team spirit culture.
6. Support the Operation Manager/ HR Manager in evaluating and hiring new employees including reviewing applications and interviewing candidates.
7. Ensure that all employees know and understand company and customer quality requirements and production standards.
8. Inspect products to verify conformance to specifications and orders and makes quality decisions to maintain production/quality standards
9. Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc…
10. Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of safety hazards.
11. Report any and all workplace hazards to management immediately.
12. Report all work related injuries, illnesses, and/or near misses to management immediately.
13. Ensures that all work area/station are kept in compliance with our housekeeping guidelines.
14. Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
15. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, such as keeping floors swept and absent of debris that may be a work hazard.