To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Development of wordpress plugins from scratch.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- WooCommerce customizing
- Maximum 2 years of Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Must have experience in 'Elemontor', 'WP Bakery', 'Divi'.
- WP Bakery